ARA/LHF SCHOLARS AND ALUMNI NETWORK (ARASAAN)
About the Scholarship
The ARA Asset Management (ARA) and Lim Hoon Foundation (LHF) Scholarship is available to outstanding full-time undergraduate students from the Lee Kong Chian School of Business, the School of Accountancy and the School of Economics at the Singapore Management University (SMU). The Scholarships aims to spur undergraduates to greater heights of excellence while offering financial support.
Please click on this link to find out more about the ARA-Lim Hoon Scholarship.
About the Network
The ARA-LHF network was founded in 2015 with the support of John Lim Family Office (JLFO) and SMU. The formation of the network was a desire from all parties to create a platform for alumni and current ARA-LHF scholars to congregate, organize activities and give back to society.
- Building a spirit of volunteerism by giving back to the society: To foster closer collaboration among the members of LHF, ARA and SMU to engage in community outreach programmes, which would enhance the scholars’ character and social responsibility.
- Networking opportunities: The ARA-LHF networkserves as a platform for professional networking among ARA professionals, current scholars and their fellow alumni members. Beyond this, it also enables the ARA-LHF scholars to forge close ties with the ARA family.
- Knowledge and information exchange: The group consists of graduated scholars and ARA professionals from varied backgrounds, which helps to facilitate frequent sharing of experiences with the current scholars. This aims to encourage members to strive for and achieve academic and professional excellence.
Past Projects and Activities
Group CEO CNY Open House 2014
ARA Bowling Tournament 2014
Lim Hoon Foundation Community Education Award 2014
To know more about ARA Asset Management and Lim Hoon Foundation, please visit the following websites:
- ARA Asset Management - http://www.ara-asia.com/
- Lim Hoon Foundation - http://www.limhoonfoundation.com/
For enquiries on partnerships (or simply to know more about us), please write in to: