- Alumni Group (AG) to submit application and proposed constitution to Office of Alumni Relations (OAR) & SMU Alumni Association (SMUAA) for approval.
Manager in-charge of AG to submit constitution to SMUAA for approval.
SMUAA to review constitution.
Upon approval, AG Exco will receive a welcome letter and link for complimentary membership sign-up page.
AG Excos are required by constitution to hold active SMUAA membership status throughout their term of office.
Launch of AG.
- SMUAA AG Leaders are granted complimentary membership.
- In the event of any changes to the AG Exco before the due term, it is a requirement to update SMUAA and OAR.
- It is up to the discretion of SMUAA to deny or reject any application.
- SMUAA reserves the right to discontinue any groups that have not been active in alumni engagement or have failed to meet the constitution rules and regulation.
SMUAA Membership Application Flow
Complimentary SMUAA membership application page:
A password is required to access the application page and will be shared with you separately.