ABOUT ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIP
An Associate Membership is granted, subject to the approval of the Committee:
- To persons who have completed executive education courses conducted by the Singapore Management University
- Graduates from other recognised Universities.
- All faculty and full time staff (both past and present) who have taught or served in Singapore Management University.
- Persons who have recognised academic or professional qualifications which, in the opinion of the Committee, render them suitable to be Associate Members.
- Persons who, in the opinion of the Committee, would contribute to and further the objects of the Association and/or SMU.
Please contact SMUAA at email@example.com to apply for Associate Membership.
ASSOCIATE MEMBER BENEFITS
As an Associate Member under SMU Alumni Association, the following privileges are endowed as part of the membership.
- 15% discount at SMU Alumni Bistro - B3 : Burger, Beer Bistro
- Special privileges with The Alcove by SMUAA
- 20% off for SMU Executive Education Programmes (New!)
- Free admission to 2 Masterclasses organised by SMU Executive Development.
- Special birthday privileges from SMUAA
- Priority entry to networking events and professional development workshops (depending on availability)
- Selected merchant discounts and benefits
- 20% discount on Rental of SMU Facilities (for personal use only)
- Members-only SMUAA Events
- Your very own membership Gold Card - your affiliation with the Association and the University
Please find the frequently asked questions regarding the Associate Membership with SMU Alumni Association here.